  From: tom and louann hough
  To: silver list
  Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 6:00 PM
  Subject: CS>newbie questions

  Hi, I've been lurking for a while now. I have sent in a few questions and
  gratefully recieved timely responses.

  I've been making cs with the silver puppy and have been pleased with the
  result. But I have not taken cs internally yet. I think I may need to start.
  I have stomach ulcers from taking a lot of Insaids over a few years. My
  question is- must it be taken alone, or can it be mixed with
  tea/juice/kool-aid? Have any of you taken it by mouth for ulcers? Thanks so
  much, Artielle