My aunt has cellulitis skin infection in her toe.
I'm going to send her a couple of gallons of CS.I doubt if she want to drink
any of it.Would soaking her foot in it help?Her doctor has her on antibiotics
and shes soaking it in warm water.
What is cellulitis? What are symptoms of cellulitis?

Cellulitis is a spreading bacterial infection of the skin and tissues beneath
the skin. Cellulitis usually begins as a small area of tenderness, swelling,
and redness. As this red area begins to enlarge, the person may develop a
fever—sometimes with chills and sweats—and swollen lymph nodes ("swollen
glands") near the area of infected skin.

Unlike impetigo, which is a very superficial skin infection, cellulitis refers
to an infection also involving the skin's deeper layers: the dermis and
subcutaneous tissue. The main bacteria involved in cellulitis are
Staphylococcus ("staph"), the same bacteria that cause many cases of impetigo.
Occasionally, other bacteria may cause cellulitis as well.