I suppose you could do that Steve but the best way to avoid the nausea is to start slow and build up gradually one drop at a time. At the slightest hint of nausea, decrease by a drop or two for a couple of days, not just one day and then start increasing slowly again. I was up to 25 drops a day at one point and was trying to beat out an infection in my gums and slipped up to 30 without the gradual increase. My thinking was, one drop to two drops was a 100% increase, so 25 up to 30 drops wasn't so much and after all, I was pretty tough, 260 pounds and all. I was wrong. I sure had the SEVERE nausea and vomiting but only for a couple of hours and abdominal discomfort continued on for 12 hours or so. It was enough of a shock to my system that I didn't touch the stuff again for over a month, a whole month when I could have benefited from lesser amounts but didn't because of the aversion produced by my experience.

Vitamin O, sold by RGarden www.rgarden.net in the USA is a 3% solution of sodium Chlorite. People have been using that under the tongue, topically and orally with excellent results. I wouldn't try 28% like that though, I'd dilute it down. Jim makes mention of the 3% solutions available on the market and that initially, that is what he used - he points out that you need to use about 6-7 times as much of this solution for the same results. I remember using Vitamin O when I heard about it and used 10 to 30 drops under the tongue for benefit. We felt the energy almost immediately, breathing became better etc. That's why we thought it actually was a form of Oxygen that the body better utilized. Nobody that I knew at that time was activating it with any type of acid and no mention of chlorine dioxide was ever made by anyone in those circles. I tried the Rgarden site today - couldn't get it but they may be down for site maintenance for a few hours. They've had their warnings from the FDA but I don't think they have been shut down.

Ian

From: "Norton, Steve" <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 2:23 PM
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: RE: CS>Miracle Mineral Supplement NOT Chlorine Dioxide

Marshall,
Not to keep everyone on this subject forever but your post brings up a
question. First, I have read the full book by Jim Humble, used MMS and I
am familiar with the protocol for using MMS. I did reach the point where
I overdid the MMS and spend a miserable day recovering from the nausea
et al. Could one minimize the nausea risk by taking part of the MMS
treated with citric acid and a second dose of MMs without the citric
acid treatment to reduce the initial peak level to something tolerable
while increasing the extended benefits without increasing the nausea
risk?
Thanks,
    Steve