At 07:02 AM 8/19/2008, you wrote:
just testing to see if anyone is getting this.  dee

  I got the message.

  But I am not getting all the silver list messages.

I just got a report from Hanneke on the number of messages on the silver list.

ok...  17th.... 20
       18th...  13, and
19th 9 so far (and the 19th has only 5 more hours to go before it will be Wednesday the 20th).

She did point out that due to the time and date difference this might not be right everywhere.

I am subscribed with two email addresses on different mail servers to lessen the problem.

Guess I could subscribe with 3 or 4.

Often I think it is a problem with the antiquated list software that runs the silver list.

Wayne