Hi, David,

or you could do as I do and don't read this junk. I happened to read your reply, as Mike piqued my interest with his post, so I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I do have to admit, that it is distracting, and I have limited energy in the first place. I prefer to read positive material, as I have found that a constant influx of negativity affects my health.

Hope you stick around,

Kathryn