Morning Carol,

>> At 08:34 AM 8/23/2008, you wrote:

I understand your points.

Have you asked any questions that have not been answered?

Or just state a subject and say, "I want to know more".

Simple as PIE !

>> While I have learned some, I grow increasing weary of
>> reading  off topic posts such as;

If everyone would change the subject line, it would be easier for you to make decisions on what to read.

>>  Come on people, can we stay on topic here?

 You have the floor, start the topic.  <grin>

 I will bet you get an answer to anything you ask.

And I must suggest,  Learn to manage your mail.
Most people that complain about anything on any list do not
in fact know how to manage their mail.

 Wayne