It doesn't take a "they" to develop cancer.
I'm pretty sure that I can find a way without any help.
The population is still climbing despite your assertion.

They or no they, "population control" is a failure, making any "they" a moot point.
"WE" are out to kill us, along with they.....and WE have failed as well.
The population is still climbing.
 It is NOT being controlled despite ANY who, having what-ever intentions.

More people, make more and more people and live longer than ever before.
Everyone who dies, dies of something, some time.
 Wait long enough and you WILL find out what that is.

 The FACT is, if "they" DID want us dead, we would already be dead.
The technology exists to take the population of the entire plant to 10% of present in a few weeks.
The problem is, "they" live here too and they are not different from us.

Besides that, if "they" did manage to manage us, who would do all that cheap labor without such a surplus?
It is not in their best interest to make labor rare.
 After the Plague, Manor Lords had to plow their own fields or starve.
The commoner survivors beheld a boon of riches and freedom...they took a hike leaving the Lords to pull their own wagons. There weren't even enough hungry people around to hire as soldiers to keep the serfs in line...a job with no takers.

If "they" want to control us, "they" will help us OVER populate....and *we* are doing just that. It IS a conspiracy!!!!! [You just picked the wrong one, the one that would NOT help "they" remain "they" ]

 Assuming that "they" are thieves..[ and "we" aren't ]
"They" cannot steal anything if no one is around to make it, TO steal.
If there aren't enough people around who have nothing, having *something* isn't worth much.

So, if "they" ARE out to kill us..."they" are complete idiots.
..which might be why it isn't working?

On the other hand, it's clear that WE are complete idiots as we empower "they" to control us when WE don't balance out our own numbers for the greatest amount of freedom. If WE decided to do that, there's not a thing that any "they" could do about it and "they" would wind up mowing-their-own-greens and carrying-their-own-golf bags.

 WE say life is precious.
If rarity is any measure of value, why do WE go out of our way to cheapen human life by over producing it?

 WE are hippocrites, blaming "they" for our success at failing ourselves.
[ "Americans" are not overpopulating, but Americans still value cheap hungry labor, making all of us a "they" as we sell ourselves out.]

It IS a conspiracy.
Self enslavement and an eventual Suicide Pact as eventually, all the work we can still do, is worth nothing to us and sells for crumbs on a dirt floor. See China, where there are billions of people eager to bust their butts for next to nothing, just to stop starving, and, one of the least free societies for it as they put up with anything to keep eating.

ode

At 03:28 PM 8/23/2008 -0400, you wrote:
With one out of two males developing cancer, I'd say they're starting to get the hang of it??