On Aug 25, 2008, at 4:52 PM, cyndiann9 wrote:

cking...@nycap.rr.com wrote:
There's a logic problem here...
The OT list was created so that those NOT interested in OT stuff need
not bother with it. If you choose not to use it, it's YOUR choice, you need to live with
it.  You can't request "FOR" OT to be posted on the main silver list.

I think you missed out on the logic part here. I never asked that OT be posted on the main list.
Cyndi

If you want to see the OT stuff, guess what???
(I think it's a girl thing)
                                                Chuck

So does that make it a "guy" thing?