From: M. G. Devour
Date: 08/26/08 19:52:55
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>no mail

> I don't have a spam blocker, so nothing's being blocked.  I just thought
> that my messages weren't being approved by the moderator.

Dear Barb,

I definitely want you to know that I don't actually approve or block
messages. I clean up all messes after the fact! <grin>

If I set it up that way the list would lose a lot of its spontaniety as
everybody would have to wait for me (and/or additional moderators I'd
have to appoint) to approve messages.

If there's any problem with your input, you'll hear from me privately
and we'd talk about it! <smile>

As for the mail problems, I don't seen any signs from this end, but I'd
assume there might be some transient problems with the internet
infrastructure that might be playing merry hell with everybody!

If I see anything that looks suspect, I'll let y'all know. I hope
you'll do the same, folks!

Be well,

Mike D.
da list owner dude