Ho boy! Sometimes I make myself very mad at me.

If it isn't obvious, that was SUPPOSED to be behind the scenes coaching
between Kurt and me, privately.

In thinking over the recent complaints I've recognized that we were
losing too much of the newbie-friendly, welcoming, nurturing
environment aspects I talk about in our list Mission Statement (see:
www.silverlist.org). I'm attempting to help Kurt find a way of
operating within the constraints of that mission.

I'm sorry Kurt. I didn't mean this to be broadcast. <grrr...>

Please don't comment publicly on this further, folks. (Laugh at me in
private if you like! <sigh>)

Mike D.