MA, I think Neville might be from down under, which would mean he is tucked
up in bed right now (unless he works nights) and won't be around for a few
hours yet!

Hi Neville -- welcome to the group.  Yes, you are correct -- you should just
jump in with any remarks and/or questions on your mind.  Am I correct in my
assumption that you're located in England?  MA

-------------- Original message from "Neville"
<nevillem...@bigpond.com>: --------------

Hi All,

I only joined a couple of days ago, so by way of introduction...I have been
involved, and have involved my family and their animals, with EICS for
several years. I personally ingest a quantity of ICS every morning as a,
'daily maintenance program', using my own equipment and methods, and have
been doing this for roughly 4 years.