  From: Paula Perry
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 2:27 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Motor Neuron Disease

  Are you aware that antibiotics really means anti- life? I was really
surprised that the founder of the Institute for Molecular Medicine in
Huntington Beach would be prescribing year or more on antibiotics. He sounds
more like a traditional allopathic MD to me. The fact that he has over 500 peer
reviewed articles reinforces this thought.  This is not a person that offers
Molecular Medicine to his patients.   I just got done reading a book by Paavo
Airola ND, Ph.D and it outlines the cure for Rheumatoid Arthritis and it does
not include any antibiotics. It is actually something one could manage to do on
their own provided they haven't had too much conventional treatment so that
they are an invalid.
  Paula