This bounced to me for being too big. I've reformatted and sent it
along for Nenah...

Mike D.

Date sent:              Wed, 3 Sep 2008 05:24:55 -0700
From:                   "Nenah Sylver" <nenahsyl...@cox.net>
To:                     <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject:                RE: CS>OT > multiple chemical sensitivity and infections

Hi Sara.

Here's what I came up with on the fly:

1. Sitting in hot water might be overly stressing your adrenals
(dizziness). Or, the water might not be pure enough.

2. If you feel better from sweating in the course of your day, but hurt
from FIR, either the FIR is penetrating deeply enough into the body to
release junk into the bloodstream, or you're sensitive to the EM
radiation from the FIR heaters. The Lanthanide homeopathic remedies
work with EM sensitivities.

3. The liver is the only organ that easily regenerates. If it were me,
I'd want to identify what toxins are in your body and how to eliminate
them. But you may have considerable discomfort, and will have to ride
through it.

4. I still think you should get yourself checked for hypothyroidism.
Toxins may indeed be interfering with your ability to process thyroid
hormone. But this is the same as being hypothyroid! Read Mark Starr's
book, Type 2 Hypothyroidism. His answer is to flood the system with
thyroid hormone so the mitochondria can start working again, WHILE you
are detoxing. Then, the supplemental hormone dose may be decreased. The
fact that you get hot flashes confirms the need for a complete
glandular profile.

So we have toxins (Florida is loaded with pesticides), hormonal
imbalance, probably opportunistic infections, and perhaps EM radiation
sensitivity. Plus, cellular low voltage. Chronically ill people don't
have enough voltage. (Normal thyroid function supports the ability to
hold a charge.)

If you email me off-list, I will give you the name of an excellent
practitioner in Sarasota.

Best,

Nenah

www.nenahsylver.com <http://www.nenahsylver.com/>