Subject : Re: CS>Promising Topical Application of Vitamin C

Date : Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:49:12 -0400

From : Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com>

Hello Marshall,
We have not, as a general course, maintained a dedicated catalog of all our research activities. There are several reasons for this: (1) Much of our research results
fail to provide useful protocols and are retained in gross form only. (2)
Many of our investigations are incomplete in that the primary investigators discover elements
which render further endeavors counterproductive, therefore they are discontinued at that point. (3) A sizable amount of our research is conducted in conjunction with other non-profits
and we are bound by non-disclosure agreements {this is especially the case where our efforts are adjunctive}. (4) We have no dedicated office staff for maintaining historical, library type archives and (5) I simply do not think of mentioning these individual efforts....until
my declining memory is jogged by someone's comments (although I am reasonably alert for an 80 year old).
Additionally, much of our historical data was destroyed in a catastrophic fire
which destroyed my home, the Foundation Library and my personal library of 5000+ volumes.....
in July of 2004. This was an especially disturbing circumstance since I was on the verge of
initiating the very cataloging to which you refer. So much for good intentions.
My Best Regards, Brooks.

To : silver-list@eskimo.com

Brooks Bradley wrote:

> Prompted by some interesting information originating

> out of the Vitamincfoundation.org non-profit

> group, we instigated an investigation of the effectiveness of Vitamin

> C as an ameliorating protocol for "shallow and mildly-deep surface

> tissue scars". (Very deep scarring poses challenges beyond the

> purview of this protocol, as a stand-alone).

I am always amazed at how something can be mentioned here, and how often

you have researched it and found a protocol to help alleviate or cure

it. Do you by any chance have a list of all the aliments and research

you have done. It seems a shame to have all this research done, but no

one knows about it unless someone here happens to ask something which

relates to it.

Marshall