Hi Marsha,

I think this idea comes from some research where the calcium
content of chicken eggs was seen to rise after the chickens
ingested silica sand, thus implying that silica was transmuted to
calcium. What was not immediately understood was that silica sand
contains appreaciable amounts of calcium, of sea-shell origin.
It is possible to transmute elements, but generally only from a
higher order to a lower order, we are still searching for the
method to transform base metals to gold. If any one knows how to
do this, please contact me urgently.

Ivan

> Don't ingest calcium, it will only wind up in your joints. The
body
> >>  wants to make it's own calcium from silica.
> >>  Ron
> >>  What would you suggest to get the silica in the body?
> >>Take Care
> >Reid
>

> How can it possibly make calcium from silica? Silica is SiO2,
or silicon
> dioxide, quartz is the same thing. There just ain`t no calcium
in there...
> I wish our bones and teeth WERE made from quartz, with it`s
Moh`s hardness
> of 7. Be a lot less breakage and caries that way. Teeth are
actually made of
> apatite, which only has a 4 hardness, I believe.
> Better yet, how about diamond teeth! We could bite through
steel!!
> Diamond is the hardest substance, and is 33,000 times harder
than the next
> one down, which is ruby. Gosh, I love geology!
> Marsha
>

> --
> The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of
colloidal silver.

silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com