I must say I never thought of it like that Neville, but you are right. Of course, there is the odd blue colour which I think some might find prohibitive <lol> dee

Neville wrote:
OK, I've been given the clearance to throw 'tact' out the window so here goes......... How stupid are we? C'mon, seriously, how blind are we? Everyone should be pointed to that smurf bloke 'karenson' or whatever his name is as he is the best thing we have to PROMOTE EICS! This bloke would be the best advertisement of how GOOD CS is and it's a pity no-one picks up on it and uses it to promote CS. He is a rare find as far as I am concerned, a jewel in the crown, opportunities like this are as rare as hens teeth, rare as rocking horse poo, those of us who use CS should be using him to our BENEFIT, I do, I could kiss the bloke. What better endorsment can you get than this bloke regarding 'toxicity' of EICS....have a look at him, he is as fit as a fiddle, there is NO better endorsment than him, use him to advantage, I get so much mileage out of him it is not funny. If only I had money behind me, I could use him more to promote CS, not condemn it. I could make him richer than those media idiots could ever do. He is the greatest advert for the BENEFITS of CS one could possibly hope to find. I use this bloke all the time but I include the facts which advertising media won't do, for reasons I need not go into here.... s minded, the opportunists?