I really don't know enough to answer to what you say, other than to
remind you that Dr. Philpott et al consider the north pole to be the
negative energy pole.  Since all of these authors are from the northern
hemisphere it may be that things would be different in the southern
hemisphere.  After all, water goes down the drain clockwise in one
hemisphere and counterclockwise in the other.  Or maybe proximity to the
pole has nothing to do with the strength of energy from magnets.  You
have to ask someone who is a professional in this field.  For me and
where I live, I have made the decision to consider the north pole of a
magnet the energy that I want to use.  John