To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 12:37 PM
Subject: CS>Ol' Bob's final opinion on HVAC CS?

Hello Wayne

I think Bob Bergers last posts were in 2006 but it could have been  later.

Marshall said...
"HVAC tends to produce somewhat higher amount of particle, around 85% ionic and 15% particle"

Hello Marshall.

Whats the test for determining that HVAC colloidal silver contains silver ions?

Looking at the reports on silver-colloids.com it appears that the products that are classified as 'colloidal' have quite low ionic silver levels. I assume these are the products most likely to be high voltage but I could be wrong.

David