Dianne

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 05:38:50 -0500To: silver-l...@eskimo.comfrom:
cwf...@fugitt.comsubject: CS>One New File, Vitamin D One new file added to the
CS small collection. This one is written by
Dr. John E. Whitcomb , MD, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine ... A friend
and classmate of Dan Nave.It is 18 pages, including footnotes.  ( file size
879 K )http://www.fugitt.com/cs_notes/nutrients/Or the complete
collectionhttp://www.fugitt.com/cs_notes/Many of my files are not 100% public.
Nothing shows up on any of the web pages to suggest or offer any link.  Not an
accident.Yet, my bogus, hacked out web pages still gets 4000 hits a month, more
than I want.( what I mean, they are all hand written with an ASCII editor, no
crutches or bogussoftware to put 100 commands on one line )Me or someone might
want to read the html.Some say they can build a web page, and they could not
write one if their life depended uponit.They are somewhat like people that
build a CS generator, they do not know  AC from DCand cannot tell a
transformer, from a power supply, from a Wall Wart !Likewise, some say they are
programmers.I simply ask them, ....... "Have you written a Keyboard Handler"
?If they say NO, .......... I do not consider them a programmer.  Period !Many
things, ........ unless me or someone sends a link, .......... you will never
find them.Wayne