From: bob Larson [mailto:bobl...@cablespeed.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 3:33 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Colloidal gold

fibromyalgia is prominent among the symptoms of active chronic hep-c
infection, so that should be ruled out.  CS manages mine = no more fibro
there are other possible causes (that i don't recall) that should also
be ruled out or dealt with.

do you suppose CG might get at the root cause or only give symptomatic
relief?

i think you know about Karl's site?
http://colloidalgoldmachines-central.com/Sales/Sales1.html
i don't know if it's still there, but there used to be a pretty nice set
of pics and plans for building one.  MOT + variac + even an automatic
arc gap adjuster.

and wasn't this (now dead site) with all the pics of a CG system and
produced product you steve norton?  http://www.biochi.com/process_3.htm

bobL