Thats an interesting site but unfortunately Karl is a crook. I paid a lot of money for one of his machines a few years ago but I'm still waiting. I'm not the only one. There has been complaints about him on other groups too. Do not send him any money!

David

From: cking...@nycap.rr.com
Date: 24 September 2008 8:01:15 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Colloidal gold

Start here:
        http://www.colloidalgoldmachines-central.com/Research/Ovo.htm

                                                Chuck

i think you know about Karl's site?
http://colloidalgoldmachines-central.com/Sales/Sales1.html
i don't know if it's still there, but there used to be a pretty nice set
of pics and plans for building one.  MOT + variac + even an automatic
arc gap adjuster.

and wasn't this (now dead site) with all the pics of a CG system and
produced product you steve norton? http://www.biochi.com/ process_3.htm

bobL