----- Original Message -----
  From: Wayne Fugitt
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 5:34 PM
  Subject: CS>Grades of H202, ( Opinions or Facts )

  A very good morning to you Wayne,

  Still love that sense of humour!  <considerable snippety now>

    [And you do not know the grade?  You asked for,  "Consensus of opinion" !
Does this mean you do not want any facts, only opinions ?  <grin>]

  Yeah, well it's like this Wayne, everything that appears on the net seems to
be 'opinion' cos everywhere one looks one gets a different answer so I sort of
given up finding 'facts' and just go by opinion..........then I make my own
opinion based on a 'concensus' of opinion. <g>.........Little bit of common
sense also I should add.

  [First, you and everyone needs to know the meaning of  "Food Grade".]   Can't
answer this one!

  [Put your trust in the FDA ?   That is an FDA term and means virtually
nothing.]

  Trust no-one!  I would rather die by my own hand than by some 'academic' or
incompetent beaurocratic self serving liar!

  [Many grades exist.  ( and many different percents )]   Yep, I know there are
many 'grades'.

   [When ingesting H202, for whatever reason, you are usually talking about
drops, not ml, ounces, or larger volume.]

  Yep, I know that also.

  [If you find out how much stabilizer is used in 1 liter of  H202, then
calculate how much is in
  one drop, ........... tell me about it.  How small will the decimal be?
Across one page, likely.]

  Not going to bother going there.  But figure it so small as to be relatively
inconsequential in the scheme of things of which we are referring, (6% that is).

  [I am aware that 'Food Grade' is the catch phrase but wonder if those two
words would, in fact, appear on a bottle or if this product can be interpreted
as 'Food Grade'.
  Yes, that is true.  And it is an FDA term, that indicates the FDA has tested
every container,
  or someone has.  Nothing more, nothing less.]

  OK, that's starting to sound better now.

  [I also have a 3% solution which is in a plastic bottle but states that
stabilisers have been added, (I am in no way thinking of ingesting this product
though, so don't fret there, external use only), but as the 6% has nothing
stated on it regarding stabilisers I was wondering if this one would be
considered 'Food Grade'.  No, it would not !]

  OH, why not then?  I thought you were inferring in your previous sentence
that, basically, some nurd just says 'Food Grade' just to add their own paid
two bobs worth and was pretty much meaningless.

  [You still believe and trust the FDA .]   Nup, trust no-one!

  [You are better off to trust Dr. William Campbell Douglass.
  He has written a few books and has been a strong supported of H202.]   More
'searching'!

  [Depends on where you look, and who you trust.]

   AH, HA...Now that's why I am asking here, seeking guidance from suitable
'academics' and 'scholars'. <g>

  [One final point.  When everyone worries and talks about water distiller,
have lost track
  of the fact that the hill billies and rednecks where the inventors of
distillers.  <grin>
  ( Big ones, little ones, middle sized ones, and how to build the fires that
make them work best. )]

  THIS, had me on the floor. <g>

  Wayne