Hi all, just a couple of little oddies I've just made. One, I made a batch using a seed batch which remained perfectly clear as I still have some left (of the seed batch). The batch turned yellow after a few days. This was nothing to do with the plastic bottles as I hadn't transferred it yet and it was still in the brewing jar where I have *never* had a yellow batch. The second thing is I made a batch from scratch but after nine and a half hours, it still hadn't shut off. I measured this and it reads eight which is what it reads usually after eight hours. I presume this means around 16ppm. Any idea why it should have taken so long and not shut off even though it had reached the 'normal' ppm? Thanks in advance. dee