I thought this interesting enough to share ...
3 weeks ago I was out walking and saw a plant that had pretty flowers so I
broke off a section to take to the nursery to identify.  When I arrived home
the flower part was closed up tight.  So I put in in a jar filled with filter
water and thought I'd add 1/2 tsp of  clarks Collodial Minerals.
The flower fell off after a few day, but the leaves are deep green and soft...
I replenish the water at 2 weeks an added another 1/2 tsp of minerals.
I think it's amazing...  I do not have a green thumb and have never had
anything live more then a few days.
It just sits on the kitchen counter and it will until it passes away or until
it can be planted.  I think it needs to sprout roots for that...  I really know
very little about the lives and plants.

connie

Click here to find Medical Transcription Training programs.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iifev382J7dJHsaVKTgWrnSnYE8Oq8O5sqlvrJzYjqbi6GpqQ/