From: Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com>
Subject: CS>Call your reps. and stop the bailout
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, September 26, 2008, 11:37 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozM2n4Ylq34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkFxXUUQP3g

This is from Ron Paul or his economic advisors, the ONLY member of
congress who has even one ounce of sense, and the guts to stand up to
the big money, wall street and the fed.  I will probably get monitored
for this, with some claiming this is political. It is NOT political,
both political parties are trying to ram this down our throats,   This
affects us all, we will all be robbed.  Call your representative and let
them know you will not vote for them if they vote for this bailout.  The
government and fed caused it, and the only thing they can do is what
governments always do, make it worse.

Marshall