I hate to be a critic and non conformist, ..............

Could be a non conformist is worse that an opionist.

At 01:52 AM 9/27/2008, you wrote:
Thanks, it's always good to get as much info as possible to assist in the decision making process. From the concensus of opinion, coupled with my research, I have now formed my own opinion.

   The first step to learning is to realize that we know nothing.

The second step is to divest all opinions.

 Opinion means many things, one is

  "The lack of positive facts".

  If one asked my opinion, I would likely say,

   "I do not have one".  Here are the few facts I know.

 I  doubt that primitive man survived, based on opinions.

 Yes, some words  ( if not many ) are BAD, no matter what.

  They are meaningless, out of place,

  They are either,  ..........  or border on, .............

             "Fuzzy Logic".  No more and no less.

If one does not know about Fuzzy Logic, I am not talking about anyones brain. ( even though they are often fuzzy )

I have no opinions on Fuzzy logic, but a few facts.

I even purchased a "Developers Kit" several years ago.

So, my logic says,

   "Fuzzy Logic" is better than  "Opinions".

 Wayne
 Modern Thinking, Primitive Logic