I asked the people that supply aerobic oxygen if they have any idea whether or not this could cause problems with free radical production. I have always understood that free radicals were caused by the burning of oxygen either for breathing or the production of energy, plus quite a lot of other factors. I was wondering if anyone would know whether ingesting anti-oxidents could interfere with the work the aerobic oxygen was doing. Or whether we should take anti-oxidents as well or not. Thanx in advance. dee PS I didn't get a reply from Vitacost.