  From: Dianne France
  To: silver-list
  Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 1:46 PM
  Subject: CS>Armour - Sol

  Sol

  The following is what I got back from my daughter about the thyroid.  Had
hoped for more information but the web site is there.  She said Walgreens and
Walmart both told her they were having problems getting Armour and they were
probably discontinuing production.  If someone knows where else is carrying it
she would like to know.

  Dianne

  Subject: Julie
  Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 13:25:28 -0400

  Mom, I'm on ARMOUR now, 60 mg's.

  Ultra Raw Thyyroid is what I want to start taking,  web sight is
www.ultraent.com

  Thanks!

  Julie