From: Jeffery Burke [mailto:john_smith...@yahoo.com] Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 10:37 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Colloidal silver generator ?

I was thinking of buying a colloidal silver generator online, and trying to make my own product for myself.Since it is so
expensive!!!
My question is can I make it safe at home with a
inexpensive set-up of
2 leads with a 9 volt battery and 2 rods in distilled water??? Will the quality and particle size be just as good as store bought preparations.Or will I need buy a real expensive machine to
make the
quality I'm looking for?That costs hundreds of $$$. I read that the particle size has to be real small and the dilution has to
be around
10 ppm to be safe and effective to take? I will post the
link to the
one I would like to buy. thx's
http://www.elixa.com/silver/MiniCS.htm

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>