I  am trying 20 drops of activated MMS + DMSO in a 2 ounce container filled
with  water. I then take 4 eye droppers full and squirt them into my lower
teeth,  side, side, front, and under tongue. Then I brush with my Oral B and
try
do  the teeth, gums and cheeks. I then swallow what is left. It seems to have
hardened my gums. I was told by my Dentist that I had soft gums..

This is a solution I got from the Global Light News except I added the DMSO
from the overnight cancer cure mixture to transport the MMS. I also use the
leftover activated MMS and rub it on to add MMS to the bloodstream and bypass
the stomach.

I do not worry about color as all my teeth have crowns.
Brickey