From: Peter Converse
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 3:24 PM
Subject: CS>Colloidal Silver/Sulphur Solution

Hi All,

I ran across this website:   http://www.leesfountainofyouth.com/    operated by
an elderly man who believes that a colloidal silver/sulphur solution is the
"best antibiotic known to man". He has some rudimentary instructions for making
it on his site. I am wondering if the more versed among us in chemistry can
comment on what is likely to be created with this method and whether such a
concoction would be safe to ingest for anything other than sporadic consumption.

This has got me wondering also whether consuming CS and MSM together may be a
good thing or not, as MSM is reported to be 34% sulphur. I have read elsewhere
that MSM, like DMSO can be a good carrier to bring substances where they need
to go so could the sulphur help the CS to reach pathogens do you think?

Any comments would be welcome!

Thanks, Peter