Dee wrote:
I am a bit concerned over these various revelations about silver lodging in tissue. I had thought that in the form we make i.e. ionic, that this could not happen. Its just that I have been giving quite a few people silver and telling them that it will not harm them in any way no matter how much they take. I know that for the amount that most of them take it will not make any difference, but what if they happen to be the sort of person say, like sol, who is adversely affected by things? Another worrying thing is that they give it to their animals too. Any comments? dee
In the levels one normally uses with EIS, there should be no accumulation from what I can determine. However, if the silver is concentrated, it can aggregate and cause it to become lodged. This can happen when it is being removed and concentrated from the blood by the body to put into hair and nails, thus the bluing of the fingernail moons. Apparently the liver can also concentrate any silver, and it can also do the same thing there as well. As far as I know, this is nothing more than a cosmetic problem.

Marshall