Reishi Ganoderma mushrooms are effective in treating cancer and have been
used for thousands of years in Asia. Reishi is available everywhere through
the internet at reasonable prices from a company with its headquarters in
Malaysia--don't be put off by the MLM--you can also just buy it from them.
It is sold as a "nutritional supplement" for obvious reasons.

The Japanese ministry of health recognizes reishi as a treatment for
cancer. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Foundation in N.Y. is prescribing
reishi extract for HIV + to boost immune response (see their website).
Since the 80s, the extract is being tested extensively in Europe, Asia and
elsewhere because Reishi ganoderma is a powerful adaptogen and improves so
many vital functions that it qualifies for the miraculous category.  It is
non-toxic when taken in powdered form--from the whole mushroom cap--not the
extract--even when taken in large amounts for cancer, heptatiis C, etc.

A friend cured skin cancer with it several years ago after she discovered
that a surgeon wanted to remove most of her upper lip.  For a period of 10
days, she took 40 gel caps a day and the rest of the time took it in much
smaller amounts (like 10 gel caps a day).  You cannot overdose on it. It is
helpful to have someone test you, but you can also test
yourself (kinesiology or other means).

I'm prompted to post this information as a service. I've been a member of
the silver list for years and I've never read a post about this incredible
mushroom. I take Reishi myself, so I am a distributor, but I don't want to
sell anything to anyone.

Do some research yourselves and I think you will be impressed.

Carlene