Reishi Ganoderma mushrooms are effective in treating cancer and have been used for thousands of years in Asia. Reishi is available everywhere through the internet at reasonable prices from a company with its headquarters in Malaysia--don't be put off by the MLM--you can also just buy it from them. It is sold as a "nutritional supplement" for obvious reasons.
The Japanese ministry of health recognizes reishi as a treatment for cancer. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Foundation in N.Y. is prescribing reishi extract for HIV + to boost immune response (see their website). Since the 80s, the extract is being tested extensively in Europe, Asia and elsewhere because Reishi ganoderma is a powerful adaptogen and improves so many vital functions that it qualifies for the miraculous category. It is non-toxic when taken in powdered form--from the whole mushroom cap--not the extract--even when taken in large amounts for cancer, heptatiis C, etc. A friend cured skin cancer with it several years ago after she discovered that a surgeon wanted to remove most of her upper lip. For a period of 10 days, she took 40 gel caps a day and the rest of the time took it in much smaller amounts (like 10 gel caps a day). You cannot overdose on it. It is helpful to have someone test you, but you can also test yourself (kinesiology or other means). I'm prompted to post this information as a service. I've been a member of the silver list for years and I've never read a post about this incredible mushroom. I take Reishi myself, so I am a distributor, but I don't want to sell anything to anyone. Do some research yourselves and I think you will be impressed. Carlene

