Wouldn't worry too much.
It's been shown that for changes to take place for people working with
hypnotism, subliminals, affirmations, the statements must be couched
in positive terms.
Negatives are very difficult to implement.
Not so easy, you have to think it out.

Habit is another thing, though...

                                                Chuck
Is it OK to use the AM radio after noon?