On Oct 11, 2008, at 8:36 PM, David Snowdon wrote:

I believe that the original poster wanted to know if Brooks Bradley had
written anything on the subject of using CS for MRSA. I was able to find
this in my archive:

From: Brooks Bradley
Date: Wednesday, 23 June 2004
Subject: CS/ MRSA cure? Comment

About three years ago we conducted rather extensive evaluations for
effectivity of colloidal silver on MRSA (presenting both topically and
as epithelial tissue challenge in the throat).

We investigated a consequential number of protocol variations. ALL those
including colloidal silver proved acceptably effective.
However, the most effective single protocol, utilizing a minimum number
of total ingredients, revealed to be one including nothing more than 75%
10 to 20 ppm colloidal silver (by volume), 10% full-strength DMSO (by
volume) and 15% Glycerin (by volume).
Our results displayed to be (in comparison to the general anecdotal
information in the posted article) equal or superior in time response to those claimed by the authors of the information appearing in web posting
at Mr. Rense's site.
My comments are not designed in any way to denigrate the very
useful/effective results achieved by the gentleman at the center of this
disclosure.

It is quite pleasing to observe the demonstrated success of the
"untaught medical savage" in addressing the very real, and threatening,
challenge of MRSA in contrast to the ineptitude and poorly
designed/executed research machinations of  the U.K's  reigning
Phamaceutical Convention. :>)

Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.
Harborne Research Foundation
<<<<