that *should* have read US not UK!  Senior moments again, I'm afraid!  dee

Dee wrote:
Hi Ruth, glad to help. I got mine from a place called the Finchley Clinic, but I believe it can be obtained from a lot of places in the *_UK_* (more than the UK) and it will probably be cheaper too. There is one here http://www.oxygenforlife.net/About/about.html . I have read that it is Aerobic Oxygen which is the correct one to get, but this may be just advertising hype. This is the one I have, however, and I must say, it is the only thing that has worked for me consistently, without any horrible side effects. dee