To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 11:50 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Re: The Healing Universe Rife links

Yes, and didn't his machine actually cure advanced cases of cancer which the establishment had given up on? dee

Neville wrote:
Yep, I have a 7 page story about Dr. Rife but damned if I can find it on the internet again to give a link to it so here is the final 'chapter' of his life. I've tried to search for...'the rife story' as this is the title I think, unless I just gave it that title when I printed it out, sorry. At the top of one page it has 'tribe.net', maybe this could be a starting point.