CFIDS Association President Kim McCleary Rips CDC Management of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Research Budget
November 7, 2008

“You’re all familiar with the infamous ‘Bridge to Nowhere.’ Let me introduce you to what I call the ‘Research to Nowhere.” – Kim McCleary

The CFIDS Association’s November 2008 CFIDSLink e-newsletter, just out, provides a timely summary report on proceedings at the Federal CFS Advisory Committee Meeting - held in Washington, DC, October 28 and 29.

http://www.prohealth.com/library/showarticle.cfm?libid=14064

I thought this was very interesting:

" Researcher Marian Dix Lemle’s explanation of her intriguing hypothesis that dysregulation of hydrogen sulfide metabolism in the cells’ energy generating mitochondria plays a role in the multi-system disturbances of ME/CFS."

and there are links included at the site for more....