On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 06:01:12PM -0800, Craig Chamberlin wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> Has anyone seen a solution for this particular problem?  Have a friend
> who has it and thought I would ask.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Craig

My dad has had that for years if he doesn't get enough excercise or does too
much coffee.

Here are a few links I found that have more info:

http://www.raysahelian.com/restlesslegsyndrome.html
http://neurology.health-cares.net/restless-legs-syndrome-therapy.php
http://www.umm.edu/patiented/articles/what_nonmedical_treatments_restless_legs_syndrome_000095_6.htm

HTH,
indi
--

WARNING: This message may contain sarcasm, dark humor, disagreement, and
honesty.