Hi Wayne,

Thank you for the kind words.

The meter in the pictures is a real cheapo. Here is the URL:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=98025

These have a DC current range, but I decided not to use it in the
instructions. I find that having a Multimeter left on the current range will
invariably lead to a person blowing a fuse , which, in the ELcheapos, would
be impossible to find. And I suspect that this does not bother the
manufacturers, as they end up selling more of the them. Instead, I use a one
K resistor and the two volt range of DC voltage measurement. The resulting
reading we'll be in microamps.

Best regards,

Arnold