From: Wayne Fugitt <cwf...@fugitt.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon Nov 17 21:12:06 2008
Subject: CS>Serrapeptase, An Acid Question

Evening Steve,

 >>At 06:32 PM 11/17/2008, you wrote:
The rest of the Serrpeptasewill be destroyed by stomach acids.

   I understand what you said, and follow the logic.

   The question I have, ..........

    What if you take it with a decent quantity of alkaline foods, and
the stomach makes no acid?

Will the alkaline dissolve it also?

Or,  maybe my thinking is all wrong.

Possibly, half the food we eat, and half the supplements we take has
some similar problems.

Maybe we need a list of which supplements need acid, and which ones don't.

Two facts to consider,  most people over 40 do not produce enough acid,

In the group, that is sick enough to go to a doctor,  for any reason,

90 % of that group do not make enough acid.

And everyone knows, the acid made by a dog is 6 times as strong at
that made by humans.
They can eat rotten meat, old dead rats,  and you name it.

Wayne