I have used the 6v lantern battery the microelectricity germkiller group
calls "the Godzilla" and it works great for killing infections/colds, you name
it.  The current of a 6v battery is safe enough to use almost everywhere except
the head. Limit the current and you can use on the head area as well. Just so
you know that using electricity to cure disease is not "quack medicine" please
have a look at this:

http://www.theage.com.au/national/zapper-offers-high-hope-in-cancer-treatment-20081124-6g4v.html?page=-1

Perhaps the medical field will "get it" and use something that is actually
beneficial and safe holding to their oath of "first do no harm".

Blessings
Steve
---- Shirley Reed <pj20fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
   The Desideratum (Latin for necessary thing) is the title of a small
booklet by John Wesley, Methodist theologian, published in the mid 1700's.
It relates the author's knowlege of and experiences with the 'new'
phenomenon of electricity.  His knowledge led him to establish at least four
free clinics for the poor in London.   This extraordinary little volume from
page 42 to about 64 relates many episodes of very quick healings of many and
varied terrible afflictions common in those days.  This book was available
for download in its entirety through books.google.com, advanced scholar
search, full view mode.  It is no longer available for download through
them.  This only occurred in about the last month.  The Yahoo group named
microelectricitygermkiller has this posted in its files, that is, the
booklet in its entirety and has done for about the last two months.  That
group has detailed instructions for making some very simple and effective
healing tools using micro amounts of dc electricity using, at the strongest,
a single 6 volt lantern battery.  Many personal experiences of apparent
healing or improvement of some very pretty awful conditions, some heretofore
hopeless, are reported in their All Diseases files.
    I am sending this to this group because I am worried that  a site as
selfless as google has decided to remove such a wonderful document.  I want
every single person in the world to read those pages referred to above.  If
they find it meaningless, then so be it.  But electricity is a healing tool
without equal, in my opinion and experience.  And the experiences in the
 Desideratum may give the suffering a glimmer of hope that maybe something
can be done for them.  Certainly it can with only a little bit more
knowledge----which is available at the micro group.  So easy and so
inexpensive.     I intend to look into alternatives as to getting the
Desideratum as wide a distribution as possible.  But I am hoping something
can be done to get Google to put Wesley's little jewel back on their site
for download.  Maybe if all on this list will email them, then something can
be done.  I don't know.   That they have removed that booklet is distinctly
terrible and is extremely hurtful, particularly to those already
disadvantaged.   Best wishes,   pj   Since Big Brother may be watching---The
above is only my opinion.  I do not prescribe or hold any medical degrees of
any kind.  Just my opinions.   :(       ps   I use CS copiously and have my
own generator and make it and use it by the gallon!!  Good stuff.