Hello, all,

Just be sure and join microelectricitygermkiller group, NOT
microelectricitygermkiller2, which is the only one to come up when you
search groups for microelectricitygermkiller!!
The PDF is about 4M, some blank pages at the start. Click on files and
scroll down past the folders, it is by itself, not in a folder

Mark