Ode Coyote wrote:
At 01:06 PM 12/2/2008 -0700, you wrote:
Ode Coyote wrote:
Smurfism is due to *retention* of silver in the body from over indulgence plus an abnormal metals elimination system.
It's not the form of silver, but the quantity of silver.. "retained"
With the solubility limits of ionic silver, it's virtually impossible to imbibe enough silver over a lifetime to retain that much before the water kills you.

The "problem" is that people who use salt as a starter and an unregulated generator
But, neither Marshall nor I used that kind of silver. Low ppm LVDC silver, no starters or additives of any kind. We both DID use a lot though. I'm just referring here to grey nail moons, not any grey anywhere else at all.
sol

##

Assuming you have some proof that it's actually argyria...

I did have a doctor diagnose it as such, without her even knowing that I had taken any silver. No tests were done, simply an observation that went like this when she saw them: "You know that gray on your fingernails is from silver?"

Marshall