Thanks for all the response about Rosemary Jacobs.  I have alot of friends that
have used cs without discoloration for years, but that Rosemary Jacobs has a
way of coming across that makes you wonder.  Are there any records anywhere
showing that she or any of the "blue" men have made money from pharmacies, FDA,
movies, books, etc because of their argyria?  I am getting ready to do a
colloidal silver seminar and would love some proof to show that these folks are
benefiting from their condition and aren't trying to reverse the effects at
all.

thanks -  Beth Methven