Hi Mike ,    What ppm  did your samples come back at thanks Ted

--- On Thu, 12/11/08, M. G. Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com> wrote:

From: M. G. Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>testimony of nutronix silver ceo
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008, 2:00 PM

Hi Indi,

> Do you know of any labs that have affordable rates for that sort of
> thing? I would love to get a lab report on what I'm producing.

I literally picked up the Yellow pages and found an environmental
testing service lab a few miles from here. Dropped my samples off and
received the report in the mail a week or two later. I don't remember
how much it cost but it wasn't so expensive I wouldn't do it again, nor

so cheap I'd do it all the time... <wink>

> > You could have a sample tested at an environmental
> > lab. Tell them it's silver in clean water in the low ppm range
and ask
> > what methods they have for making the measurement. Atomic absorption
> > spectroscopy is one method I vaguely recall reading about years back.

Mike D.