Hi, I've uploaded my archive of Brooks Bradley's messages to my Box.net
website. It can be downloaded here: http://www.box.net/shared/n22rutmx49

Please note that the file is an encrypted .ZIP file.
The password is: SilverList
(this must be typed in exactly as shown).

This was done to protect the e-mail addresses contained in the file
against abuse by spammers.

When unzipped the file is over one megabyte in length, and contains
Brooks' messages from 1999 onwards. I'm sure that this is not a complete
archive (especially from the '90s), and if anyone has his older posts,
please send them to me and I'll update my archive and make it available.

Thanks,
David
nor...@netscape.ca

Clayton Family wrote:
Actually, it is David Snowdon we have to thank, as he dug it out of the archives. I am a more recent list member, so I did not see it the first time around. Sure, you are most welcome for the forward. I STILL think it is your own efforts that we have to thank, since you actually followed the protocol, now we all have a very good testimonial to help others, in case of...

I am tickled you can walk without a cane!  I am so happy for you.

Kathryn