  From: brooks76009
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 5:59 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>TOOTH EMERGENCY: Comment

  Oil of Clove does, indeed, help most toothaches. There is another protocol,
which we have found to be of value....especially in cases presenting as a
result of the pulp chamber contents (especially the nerve fiber)being exposed.
We have achieved
  excellent, emergency response to the following protocol. Using 10 to 20 ppm
colloidal silver as the parent solution, add 10%---by volume---of full-strength
DMSO to CS (90% by volume) and swish (especially in the locale of the affected
tooth) gently for about 5 minutes......then expectorate the residual fluid. If
there is much attendant pain,an ancillary step may be added---for
significant---high-speed pain relief. That being using a clean cotton
swab....dipped in 2% or 4% strength, Lidocaine, Procaine or Novocaine
solution----apply directly to the insulted tooth surface with the end of the
swab (try to keep the tongue from rubbing against the tooth----especially for
the first 30 seconds after application). In sharp-pain cases involving the lean
tissue surrounding the tooth proper.....it is advisable to paint the flesh
surrounding the problem tooth, (using the Lidocaine-impregnated swab) to an
area of about 1/4 inch diameter. This simple address has demonstrated to !
furnish very satisfactory results.
  Within 30 minutes following this protocol, it is advisable to gargle the
mouth with 10 ppm CS (90% by volume) and DMSO (10% by volume).....for 5 minutes
and then expectorating. Repating this last step every 3 hours has yielded the
best control...for us.
  Sincerely, Brooks Bradley.