Hello:

Yes, MMS did help my friend eliminate Morgellons disease. She took one drop the first night and was having blowouts in the bathroom within 40 minutes. The creepy crawly feeling left overnight. The most dramatic developments were within the first few days. In two days her arthritic pain was gone. Her energy level was up within a week. Within two weeks the lesions had totally healed and with a month or two she was totally free of it, as well as a cancerous vaginal tumor the size of a walnut. (her cancer was the second time round and the doctors told her there was nothing they could do.) She discovered the alfalfa as well somewhere through that process but the healing was initiated by the MMS. MMS just doesn't like parasites period. There is a video available at www.miraclemineral.org that is worth getting.

Ian Roe

From: "Clayton Family" <clay...@skypoint.com>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 10:40 AM
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>(fwd) [DrClark] AN INSTANT CURE FOR MORGELLON'S DISEASE

Question: I thought that color safe bleach was peroxide. Also that peroxide is not similar to chlorine dioxide, I thought it worked in a different way. My chemistry is rusty, though. The editor here is confusing me, which is not hard to do at times. It might be interesting to see if the chlorine dioxide works for morgellons also, but it is not a peroxide bath, it would be more like a bleach bath. This post is similar to the one I read before- I thought it was posted here, but apparently I don't have my archives going back that far. -k.