Hi folks. I'm a lurker...update once in a while.  Been using CS for a year
now.  Prior to using, I suffered from chronic sinus infection.  I've been
making my own CS, applying as a spray once a day prior to sleeping, and have
no no sinus infection since...one year.  That is quite a wonderful track
record.  Also, getting sick less often genrally.

Regards,

Steven J. Geigle,
Home Office Tel/Fax: 503.297.5587
Email: sgei...@home.com